Tuesday, 12 April 2011

OPI ~ Austin-tatious Turquoise

I love this kind of "mermaid" colour, shimmery blues with a hint of green. I wouldn't exactly call this colour turquoise, although the shimmer flecks are probably close.
 
I found this polish much too sheer for the type of finish that it has. I had to use four coats for an opaque cover, and I think two should definitely be enough. I have other similar polishes with this colour and finish, and they all cover in less.
 
I think Austin-tatious Turquoise is very pretty, but not very unique, and somehow slightly disappointing.
 
 

 

 

 
 

2 comments:

  1. 4 Coats! I wouldn't have the patience to do that, it is pretty but I'd expect more from OPI!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree thet it's a sheer polish but please.... it's just too much beautiful!!!!!

    ReplyDelete