Sunday, 10 April 2011

Black and Grey

The two colours used for this nail art design are unpretentiously called Black from Nina Ultra Pro, and Grey from Barry M. Grey is a nice creme that will cover opaquely in two coats. Black was a little too sheer for stamping, but I think it works for this design.
I stamped over the Grey using Konad m51. I love how this particular design has two different images on the plate - one large that will even easily cover your thumb, and a small one for your little nails. I used the little one for my pinky and the bigger image for my other fingers.
 
This is one of my favourite designs to date, I'm really pleased with how it turned out!
 
 
 
 
 

 

 

5 comments:

  1. Cool mani
    I like the black and gray combo

    ReplyDelete
  2. they look really good! Im so interested in konad nail plates but they confuse me!! haha XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! It's not all that difficult to do stamping, there are a lot of good tutorials online, and I can always put one together as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! such a pretty manicure :)

    Hey, I am holding a giveaway contest on my blog. Do check it out if you're interested. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. very, very lovely! I have a thing for greys and black and monochrome-like in general.

    ReplyDelete