Wednesday, 20 April 2011

Glitter Tips and Fern

I like trying new things when decorating my nails. The beauty of nail art is that it's so temporary that you can afford to mess around a bit and see if that idea you had works or not.
The only thing I knew when I started this mani was that I wanted to try glitter powder somehow.
 
I painted my nails with a clear base coat and dipped my tips in a franken Dazzle Dust from Barry M. Then I stippled Lincoln Park After Dark (regular finish) by OPI in a gradient from below the tip towards the cuticle with a nail art brush. After that I stamped the two fern like patterns from Bundle Monster image plate BM11 with White on White by China Glaze over Lincoln Park After Dark.

 

 

3 comments:

  1. Great mani... I love the double stamping effect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors and the glitter, this looks great!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much for the kind words!

    ReplyDelete