Wednesday, 27 April 2011

A Mani For Mum

First of all - apologies for the lack of posts this week. My mum and dad are here to visit, so I haven't had that much time to play around with my nails and computer.
So, instead of an Easter themed mani, I give you this purple one, as purple is my mum's all time favourite colour.

Second of all - a great big thank you to all my followers! I'm so happy you want to follow what is going on with my blog, and I love all your sweet comments! <3

 
For this mani I painted my nails with two coats of the beautiful Vivid Purple from Barry M. This polish is a dream to work with!
Then I stamped over with patterns from Bundle Monster plate BM21 with Silver from GOSH.
Finally I added a few purple rhinestones on my left thumb and ring finger, and my right index finger.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My mum loved it! I hope you like it too :)
 
 

2 comments:

  1. That is a gorgeous purple!! *adds to wishlist* Cute mani too! My mom's favorite color is purple too, and so is mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Barry M Vivid Purple is such a great classic colour - love!!

    ReplyDelete