Wednesday, 13 April 2011

Nina Ultra Pro ~ Powder Puff

If I had to list my top 10 polishes chances are high that Powder Puff by Nina Ultra Pro would be on it.
It's not terribly unique in any way, but I love it just because it is so unassuming yet pretty.
This is the kind of polish that is ideal when you just want to slap something on quickly rather than go naked, or if you know you won't be able to take it off in a couple of days and will likely get tip wear. It's even ok to just paint it on without doing any cuticle tidying.

The pink tone prevents this pearl finish from looking too granny-ish. As with any pearl or frost polish you will most likely have visible brush strokes, but I don't think it detracts from this one at all. I have used two coats, and although there is a hint of VNL I don't mind it with this kind of polish.
 
One of my favourite bloggers The Lacquerista, posted about palate cleansers, and this polish for me falls into this category. It would be equally suitable for a day at the office or at a wedding!

Do you have any go-to palate cleansers or fail safe favourites?
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment