Thursday, 28 April 2011

OPI ~ Princesses Rule!

Doesn't this polish seem really appropriate the day before a Royal Wedding?
OPI's Princesses Rule is a very sheer glitter pink polish. I'm wearing 4 coats. I think next time I will layer over another polish first, as I'm not a huge fan of VNL (yet somehow always seem to pick up sheer polishes! Go figure)


 
 

 

 
 
Are you planning on watching Kate and William get married tomorrow? If the weather isn't too lovely I might just watch it a bit on the telly :)
 

2 comments:

  1. This is such a delicate color! This would be perfect for a bride! 2 of my cousins are getting married soon so I'll have to recommend this one to them! Thanks for showing it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Fiona - it really is pretty isn't it! I'm so glad you found the swatches helpful x

    ReplyDelete