Sunday, 10 April 2011

George ~ Shock

I got this one from a lovely colleague of mine. After admiring it on her nails she kindly got me one too! The polish is called Shock, and it's from George by ASDA (for those who are not in the UK, ASDA is part of the WalMart group, and is a large supermarket chain)
This is not a brand I would usually give much thought, as I don't tend to get makeup at the supermarket, but next time I might just have a quick sweep of the George isle to see if there are any more hidden gems there!
 
Because that's what this is, a gem! I love the colour so much. I don't own very many red polishes, but this one ticks all the boxes for me. Lovely cool red with a beautiful shimmer, and the formula is great. Completely opaque in two even coats, and quick drying. I don't have a top coat on in these pictures, so you can see how glossy it is on its own. I'm impressed!
 

 

 


What do you think? Have you ever been pleasantly surprised by a budget brand polish?

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous! I am drooling over it :)

    ReplyDelete