Wednesday, 13 April 2011

Spring Daisies

The last days' weather has been gorgeous here. Blossoms and flowers are coming out everywhere, so what is more appropriate than a spring inspired mani :)

I started off by covering the nail with Mermaid (a very sheer light green with darker green shimmer - hard to capture on photo!) from Nina Ultra Pro, then I sponged the tips with Leaf Me Alone by the same brand. After a clear top coat I added the daisies by using Nina Ultra Pro's Like Butta and China Glaze's White On White with a dotting tool.

This may not be the most technically advanced design, but it makes me smile every time I look at my nails! I hope you like it too :)
 
 
 
 
 
 

7 comments:

  1. this is amazing :) lovely mani

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute :) Love the green tips! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks very much ladies, I'm glad you like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like this one it is soooo spring :D

    I'm your new follower ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! The 'grass' but looks great. How long does a nail art like this last?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks everyone!

    @Skin Scrubs - If you reapply your top coat it would last as long as any ordinary manicure, say 3 days or so. I normally just keep mine on for a day, so I rarely get any tip wear. It's really quick and easy to do the grass, you just use a regular sponge (I used a cut up scrubby one like the ones for the kitchen)

    ReplyDelete