Thursday, 14 April 2011

Who Let the Cows Out?

This mani is just for a bit of fun! I'm not a huge animal print fan in general, but I have been known to make the occasional exception :)
 
I painted my nails with White from ELF. This polish is truly awful! Can you believe that I have five coats on!? And it's still not streak free. Whites are difficult, but five coats, no that's taking it too far!
After getting a semi decent white cover I used a dotting tool and added black (Black by Nina Ultra Pro) and pink (Shocking Pink by Barry M) blobs. Top coat and done! Very simple.
 
I don't know about you, but I think cows look better on your nails than on your plate :)
 
 

 

 

3 comments:

  1. Five coats is rather much. Cute mani, though--I especially like the accent nail!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! this is amazingly cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is SO CUTE!! I love it!

    Thanks for the kind comment on my blog too - I'm happy to have found yours now too!

    ReplyDelete