Sunday, 1 May 2011

Barry M ~ Block Orange, with an Accent

Isn't this orange just gorgeous! It's Block Orange by Barry M, which is one of my favourite brands. This polish certainly didn't disappoint! The application was flawless, smooth and creamy. This is three coats, and it probably could have done with a fourth, but I was worried it would enter sticky-won't-dry territory if I did.
I have a top coat on, but the polish is beautifully glossy on its own.
 
To make it a bit more fun I added a little flower with blue and white acrylic paint, and finished it off with a rhinestone. I really need to practice my freehand!

 


 

 

 

7 comments:

  1. I love it! Gorgeous orange shade :) The flower is a really cute accent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much! I'm glad you like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful :) great accent!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to meet you~! I just started following you(*^o^*) The nail polish IS wonderful!! So shiny! I love the freehand flower too, very cute(゚▽゚*)♪

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Hayley - Thank you!

    @Minnie - Thanks! I love bright colours :)

    @JQ - Thanks, I like the colours too!

    ReplyDelete