Tuesday, 3 May 2011

17 ~ Peacock

After the cheesy application of Go Go, I was curious to see how my other 17 polish Peacock would compare. I know there are so many different versions of this colour out there, but can you really have too many of it? Just look at it! I call these blue-green shimmery beauties my mermaid polishes :)
 
This polish applied much better than Go Go did. This is two coats, and although there are some visible brush strokes, the application was really nice and smooth.
I haven't got a top coat on in the pictures, and I think it would benefit from one, as it isn't quite as glossy as I prefer it. That's not to say that it doesn't have a nice finish!
 
Since I was so much happier with this one I will probably be picking up more if there is another offer on, as I don't feel the tiny bottle is worth full price. Thank you Skin Scrubs for recommending the 17 polishes! (By the way, if you haven't already checked out Annabella's blog, get yourself over there pronto! What this girl doesn't know about buffin' and lotionin' isn't worth knowing!)
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment