Sunday, 29 May 2011

TNB's ABC, and Some Awwww!

I have seen this tag in a few places, and thought it would be a fun one to do. I love reading a bit about the people behind the blogs I follow, and hopefully you will too! If you haven't done it already, why not go ahead and share a bit about yourself too? :)

A. Age:
33

B. Bed size:
King

C. Chore you hate:
Cleaning up after people who don't give a rats ass 

D. Day:
Midsummer's Eve! Preferably celebrated in the Swedish countryside :)


E. Essential start to your day:
A shower! 

F. Favorite color:
I love green in all shapes, forms and shades. Other colours depend on what they are on. For nails I love aqua and blue. I also like pink - in moderation.

G. Gold or Silver:
Silver

H. Height:
1.67 or 6'5

I. Instruments:
I used to play the piano, saxophone and guitar, but I don't play anything any more. I would love to play the violin.

J. Job title:
Clerical assistant and freelance translator

K. Kids:
None, through choice.

L. Live:
UK

M. Mom’s name:
Won't answer that sorry

N. Nicknames:
Never had a "regular" nickname, although my boyfriend obviously has lots of pet names for me.

O. Overnight hospital stays:
None

P. Pet peeve:
Littering! Pick up your own rubbish people! Bah! *mutters*

Q. Quote from a movie:
"All it takes is pressure and time" - Shawshank Redemption (I have a platonic crush on Morgan Freeman)

R. Right or left handed:
Right

S. Siblings:

None

T. Time you wake up:

Usually 6 on a working day. 8 if I can choose.

U. Underwear:

Clean and present!

V. Vegetables you dislike:
Overcooked, sad and limp.

W. What makes you run late:

Public transport. I'm punctual to a fault.

X. X-Rays you’ve had:

Apart from dental x-rays only the one - I broke my leg when I was around 10.

Y. Yummy food you make:
My most popular dishes are my curries and my chocolate balls.

Z. Zoo:
Torn, but generally against. I don't feel informed enough to completely dismiss that they may do good work for endangered species though.


If you managed to get through all that - here is a reward for you. The cutest video ever.



No comments:

Post a Comment