Friday, 27 May 2011

George ~ Twister

I have been working late this week, and as a consequence there has been a marked lack of posts! I keep going on about a lamp, but I really need to go get one. This weekend hopefully.
And while I get my boyfriend to drive me around, I'm going to see if he wants to take me to the ASDA as well, to check out some more of the seemingly awesome George polishes!
 
Here is another gift from a sweet colleague of mine, who originally bought it for herself, but when she saw that it was matte she didn't like it. Everyone knows how much I love my polish, so she passed it on to me.
The colour is called Twister, and it's beautiful! Or so I think anyway :)
It dries super fast, and the formula and finish are perfect! This little beauty is a plummy brown that dries to a satin finish.
 
The bottles are small - identical to the No7 bottles incidentally - but for £1.75 you can't knock it! I think this polish would be perfect for a trip, as it's small, inexpensive, very easy to apply and dries really quickly.
 
I don't know about you, but I think it's gorgeous!
The uneven surface has nothing to do with the polish and everything to do with my lack of base coat.
Sometimes I like to live life on the edge.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment