Saturday, 4 June 2011

China Glaze ~ Sexy In The City

What is this I hear you ask. Another mermaid? 'Fraid so! Just can't seem to stay away from them. Do I need mythical sea creature rehab?
 
Sexy In The City is another beauty by China Glaze. It's a gorgeous blue with turquoise microshimmer.
 
I liked it so much I didn't quite want to take it off after one day (plus the wear was excellent), so I decided to recycle it a bit.
I added a matte top coat by ELF (which is surprisingly good btw) and then stamped with GOSH's Silver - a great stamping polish. I picked one of my favourite designs, which is from one of the older Bundle Monster plates - BM11.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Speaking of China Glaze, I'm sure that by now you have all seen the press release of their new crackle polishes Crackle Metals, but in case you haven't here is a quick run down of them.
 
 
Tarnished Gold - Warm, honeyed hue
Platinum Pieces - Shimmering silver
Haute Metal - Pale pink
Cracked Medallion - Bold bronze
Latticed Lilac - Soft lavender
Oxidized Aqua - Deep aquamarine blue
 
As you can possibly guess I will most definitely pick up Oxidized Aqua, and possibly the pink or lavender one. I doubt I would hurry to get the lot though, more because of my lukewarm feelings towards crackles than because of the shades.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment