Tuesday, 5 July 2011

George ~ Confusion

A couple of weeks ago I went on a little shopping "spree" at the ASDA. I commented previously that I had to pick up more George polishes after being so impressed with the two I was given, so I bought 8 more for the grand total of *drumroll please* £8!
Not exactly breaking the bank.
 
The colour selection is obviously limited, but the formula is really really nice, and so are the colours that are available.
 
This one is called Confusion, and it's a very pretty purple with micro glitter. The glitter/shimmer doesn't show up very well, but gives that nice subtle sparkle that stops the polish from looking flat. The last picture shows it off quite well :)
 
 

 

 
 
 

 
 
What do you think? Would you ever go to the supermarket to pick up polish?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment