Tuesday, 26 July 2011

OPI ~ Fiercely Fiona, with China Glaze ~ Whitecap

Those of you who have been following my blog for a little while may know that I'm going through this yellow/orange phase at the moment. Add to that the recent amazing photos on Ritterbraten's blog Das Experiment and you can see why I just HAD to have yellow nails today :)
 
I picked Fiercely Fiona from OPI's Shreck collection, and added a coat of China Glaze's Whitecap on top.
Fiercely Fiona was a bit of a pain to work with. It took three coats to get to what you see in the pictures, and even then, if I hadn't decided on layering I would have had to paint a fourth. I know pale yellows are tricky, but for the price of an OPI polish I would expect better.
Whitecap on the other hand is absolutely gorgeous. It's a polish that looks pretty unassuming in the bottle, but transforms your nails into gold dusted goodness.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment