Thursday, 14 July 2011

NYC ~ Lincoln Square Lavender

This is only my second ever encounter with a NYC polish. The first one I got was a black one that I ended up throwing out since it was super thin and streaky. I thought I would give NYC another chance, so I bought Lincoln Square Lavender, a polish I would call more pink than lavender, but pretty none the less (in a plain Jane kind of way)
Application was great and I really liked the brush. It's like the pro wide's smaller cousin - nice and flat without being ridiculously large (I'm looking at you, OPI!)
This is two coats.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Because the shade is on the boring side I spiced it up with glitter tips from my new fave budget polish brand George by ASDA in the shade Pink Glitz. Isn't it pretty! I love it :)
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment