Wednesday, 6 July 2011

Not For the Faint of Heart: Revlon ~ Peach Smoothie

What's wrong I hear you ask? What's right more like!
Not only are my cuticles a disaster, but this polish is one of the worst I have ever tried. What am I talking about? Peach Smoothie scented polish by Revlon.
 
I seriously don't know what's going on here, but this polish is an absolute nightmare. I don't particularly like Revlon's polishes at the best of times, and trust me, this was not the best of times.
 
I can only assume that my bottle is somehow - off? I hope so anyway.
 
I really like the colour of this polish, it has that "I'm cheap in an expensive way" kind of look about it, and who doesn't like that! It's purely the formula I have problems with. I had to paint four, horrible, streaky, lumpy coats to get this opaque.
 
 
 

Don't look directly at it! It may bite!

Did I manage to put you off your dinner? Then my work here is done ;)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment