Sunday, 21 August 2011

Color Club ~ Yum Gum

I got my first Color Club polishes the other day after wanting to try them for ages. The first one I wanted to try is the super Barbie bright pink crème Yum Gum. It's scented really strongly and smells of bubble gum. This polish would make any 13 year old ecstatic!
 
The formula didn't quite work for me. It was a bit too thick and streaky. After 3 coats I stopped, but I think to get it perfect another coat would have been good. 
 
It's a bit hard to photograph - it was a choice between having my hands look totally dead or showing the polish slightly washed out. Vanity won, so washed out polish it is!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
For polish this beautifully adolescent I just had to add some glitter on top, and what is better than OPI Princesses Rule?
 
 
 
 
Overall I'm slightly underwhelmed by this polish, but I don't dislike it in any way. I'm looking forward to trying more of the Color Club polishes.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment