Friday, 5 August 2011

George ~ Meteorite

Meteorite by George is by far the most different looking in the bottle and on the nails of all the polishes that I own. The pictures are very colour accurate, believe it or not. It's like it's not even the same polish!
Regardless, it's a very pretty green/teal crème that I like very much (green is always good!)
 
The formula was a bit of a let-down. I have found that some cheaper quick dry polishes are a bit difficult to work with. I usually take my time when I paint, so I don't have to do a clean up, but with this polish I found that it was starting to dry on the brush before I had finished my strokes. Not a big problem if you are reasonably fast - which I'm not!
The opacity is excellent, this polish is bordering on being a one coater.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment