Saturday, 15 October 2011

Barry M ~ Red Black

Red Black  is ofcourse Barry M’s plain English take on Chanel’s Rouge Noir. I have never tried Chanel, and doubt that I will, but I believe this to be a very close dupe. Maybe someone who owns the Chanel can confirm this?

The polish is one of those I’m-a-creme-but-want-to-be-a-jelly-when-I-grow-up type polishes, and its beautiful! I’ve had my bottle for a while, so I had to thin it ever so slightly, but after that application was really good. I needed three coats, but as you may have gathered by now, I prefer a few more, thinner coats over fewer thicker ones.

This polish was really difficult to photograph, because it is soooo glossy! As you can see there are reflections galore (on a very overcast day I might add).

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment