Friday, 7 October 2011

Recycling Gosh Rebel Yell

I really  like recycling a mani, and I often play around before removing my polish. I had such visions of this combo, but it didn’t quite live up to what I imagined. I still think it’s kind of nice, so I wanted to share it with you :)

I sponged a gradient over GOSH Rebel Yell, using George Pink Glitz as my first layer, and then a layer just over the tips of OPI Gold Lang Syne.

 

 

 

I also have a couple of images from the upcoming limited edition China Glaze collections to show you.

Eye Candy

Can you say bling! I’m not a great fan of a whole mani in glitter, but I love sponging it on like I did in this post, and I definitely need to get some more nice glitters! The collection is supposedly inspired by Marilyn Monroe, and all polishes are “3D glitters”. Quite curious what they will look like!

 

· Love Marilyn: Vivacious Red with Shimmering Silver Particles

· Blonde Bombshell: Glistening Multidimensional Gold Flecks

· Lorelei’s Tiara: Sterling Silver Infused with Blue Sprinkles

· Material Girl: Posh pink with Holographic Bubblegum Glitter

· Some Like It Haute: Graphite Gray with Holographic Glitter

· Marry A Millionaire: Alluring Amethyst with Multi-tonal Fibers

 

Let It Snow

This is obviously the Holiday collection of 2011, and it looks nice. No real surprises, it’s all golds, greens, reds and silvers as can be expected for a Christmas themed collection. The one polish I will be sure to pick up is Holly-Day. Dang that green looks nice!

 

· Poinsettia – Ruby red crème inspired by the traditional holiday plant.

· Ring In The Red – No Holiday season would be exact without this glittering red polish for holiday gatherings.

· Winter Berry – Creamy, cranberry-red perfect for sipping hot cocoa by the fire.

· Velvet Bow – Rich red crème color inspired by your favorite red wine.

· Glittering Garland – A dazzling glittery green to match the holiday greens of pine trees, garland, and mistletoe.

· Holly-Day – Looking for a bold color without the glitz? Holly-Day is a rich hunter green without the sparkle.

· Champagne Bubbles – Sophisticated gold metallic with a golden shimmer.

· Twinkle Lights – A mix of glittery shades to emblemize twinkling tree lights.

· Snow Globe – Frosty white polish with flecks of snowy color.

· Icicle – Smooth silver shimmer with a hint of flash and ice.

· Tinsel Town – Bold silver, metallic glitter and the perfect match for sparkling night on the town.

· Blue Year’s Eve – Ring in the New Year with this lustrous, shimmering blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment