Monday, 17 October 2011

Stamping with Pinks from 17 and China Glaze

I’m really sorry, but I don’t have a name for the base colour, which is a lovely, light, dusty, lavendery pink from 17, that’s pretty much a spot on dupe for OPI Panda-monium Pink. I received the polish after winning a little Facebook contest, so the little name sticker thing has been removed.

I really liked this polish a lot. So far I’m very impressed with the quality of these relatively inexpensive polishes from 17. The bottles are small, but that is the only “cut” I can discern compared with more expensive polishes. I painted three coats, but could have easily gotten away with two for everyday use (macro photography is so unforgiving!)

I stamped over the base with a pattern from Bundle Monster BM21. These old plates are really pretty I think, but the designs are much to small for my nails. The polish I used was China Glaze Purple Panic. I really need to work on my stamping, so you will probably be seeing more in the near future!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment