Tuesday, 1 November 2011

Sinful Colors ~ Nail Junkie

My dear blogging friend Annabella from Skin Scrubs took the time to pick this gorgeous gorgeous polish up as a gift when she was in the US to – wait for it – get married! If that’s not thinking of others I don’t know what is!

Annabella thought that a polish called Nail Junkie would suit me. I’m sure I don’t know what she is talking about. *looks around and whistles*

Nail Junkie is a multi coloured glitter in an aqua jelly base. I thought it would look super pretty over black, but decided on the slightly softer ELF Dark Navy. I have two coats of Dark Navy and one coat of Nail Junkie in the pictures.

I have a good few polishes in my collection, and I have been painting my nails for a long time, so it takes a lot to really wow me, but this polish had me admiring my hands all day. “Look how pretty!”

 

 

 

Thank you so much Annabella for this lovely polish, and congratulations to both you and your James :)