Monday, 19 December 2011

GOSH ~ Green Hawaii

Apologies for going AWOL for so long! I’m thinking a lot on which direction I want to take the blog, and this has created a blogging block for me. I am getting there though, and I hope that you will all find the blog a more interesting place to be in the future!

Thank you for sticking around, I appreciate it!

Today’s post is of an unusual green polish from GOSH called Green Hawaii. It’s a chunky holo glitter apple green polish, that is just divine in the bottle. I found the application a bit difficult, and ended up layering it over Nina Ultra Pro Emerald City. Green Hawaii is a bit too sheer to be a one coater, and when you add multiple coats it starts going a bit gloopy. I would really recommend layering it over a nice base first!

As pretty as this polish is – and come on, it’s green! – I’m still not that wow-ed by it.