Friday, 23 December 2011

Holiday Design with Cream and Red

I started this design with one idea in mind and ended up with something completely different! It’s not quite as festive as I would like, but I like the outcome!

 

 

 

 

Step by Step

  • I started by applying two coats of a nude champagne shimmer (Nina Ultra Pro Satin Doll.)
  • Then I sponged on a gradient in red glitter (China Glaze Ruby Pumps.)
  • After this I added one coat of quick drying top coat to protect what I had done so far (Seche Vite)
  • Then I stamped the stars and arrows pattern from Bundle Monster BM20 (I had to place the pattern sideways on my thumbs and stamp it twice, since it’s quite small) in white.
  • After this I mattified the mani (ELF Matte Topcoat.)
  • Finally I added little bits of gold to the centres of the stars (GOSH Gold.)