Monday, 20 February 2012

Revlon ~ Cotton Candy

The first time I used this polish I just couldn’t get it to work for me. The polish seemed liquid enough, no gloopiness in the bottle at all, but on the nail it just turned to a gummy mess. I tried a couple of times, thinking I had applied it in too much of a rush or something, but every time I got the same, sad, sad result.

Because the polish is so amazingly pretty I didn’t give up, no sir! I finally whipped out my trusty thinner, thinking that if nothing else I’ll just try it and bin the polish if it fails - nothing to lose and all that jazz. Well, lo and behold, this already thin polish, after considerable thinning down, applied like a dream!

I guess it’s true what they say, you can’t be too rich or too thin.

Cotton Candy is a gorgeous cool baby pink with the prettiest gold microshimmer in it. Plus, it smells of sweets. What more can you want?