Thursday, 29 March 2012

Black & White Challenge: Day 10 ~ My Own Choice

My Water Marble attempt actually made me realise that I shouldn’t be so scared to try messy things, and gave me the courage to try something I’ve been wanting to do for ages – a splatter mani! To really capture the Black & White theme I decided to go for a grey-scale ombre, and splatter over that.

The result is certainly not something I would wear while visiting my gran or going for a job interview, but I think it’s fun, and I like it!

 

 

 

 

Polishes Used:

  • Nina Ultra Pro French White (thumb)
  • Collection 2000 Angel Wings (index)
  • Barry M Grey (middle)
  • Bourjois Bleu Asphalte (ring)
  • Nina Ultra Pro Black (pinky)
  • Nails Inc Augustus Street (splatter)
  • GOSH Holographic (splatter)

 

That’s it! That’s the whole challenge over! It has been so much fun :) Thank you Mateja and Colorfulbottle for coming up with this great idea!

 

Previous challenge entries:

Day 1 ~ Black on White
Day 2 ~ White on Black
Day 3 ~ Black Base with Some Colour
Day 4 ~ White Base with Colour
Day 5 ~ Coloured Base with Black
Day 6 ~ Coloured Base with White
Day 7 ~ Black & White with Glitter
Day 8 ~ Sponging
Day 9 ~ Water Marble

 

Check out the other Challenge participants

Purple Glitters
Colorful bottle
Biba's Beauty Corner
Taya
Nail Crazy
Mateji Ustvarjata
My Nail Graffiti
Colores de Carol
Emerald Sparkled
Wacky Laki
Omgnoodles
Lacquered Tips 
Welcome To Brianna's World!
Pink Polish Addict
My Little Vanities
Hooked on Polish
Posh Nail Art
Biberlee - Džumbus
Oje Gemisi Kalkiyor