Tuesday, 13 March 2012

Black & White Challenge: Day 5 ~ Coloured Base with Black

For this theme I decided to go with a loosely China-inspired design. I had a few plates with Chinese characters, or that’s at least what I presume them to be :) Either way, they are pretty! I picked some oriental feeling colours too; I went with an emerald green (Barry M Emerald Green) and gold (GOSH Gold)

The characters were found on the Bundle Monster image plates BM203, BM221 and BM225

 

 

 

 

 

Previous challenge entries:

Day 1 ~ Black on White
Day 2 ~ White on Black
Day 3 ~ Black Base with Some Colour
Day 4 ~ White Base with Colour

 

Check out the other Challenge participants

Purple Glitters
Colorfull bottle
Biba's Beauty Corner
Taya
Nail Crazy
Mateji Ustvarjata
My Nail Graffiti
Colores de Carol
Emerald Sparkled
Wacky Laki
Omgnoodles
Lacquered Tips 
Welcome To Brianna's World!
Pink Polish Addict
My Little Vanities
Hooked on Polish
Posh Nail Art
Biberlee - Džumbus
Oje Gemisi Kalkiyor