Wednesday, 21 March 2012

Black & White Challenge: Day 7 ~ Black & White with Glitter

Who doesn’t love glitter! This was a great opportunity to bring out my favourite glitter Sinful Colors Nail Junkie again. It’s just gorgeous! This time I thought I would try it mattified over black.

I started with two coats of Nina Ultra Pro Black and painted my tips with Sinful Colors Nail Junkie. After regular topcoat (Seche Vite) I mattified my nails with ELF Mattifying Top Coat. Finally I added white dots with a brush and white acrylic paint.

 

 

 

 

 

Previous challenge entries:

Day 1 ~ Black on White
Day 2 ~ White on Black
Day 3 ~ Black Base with Some Colour
Day 4 ~ White Base with Colour
Day 5 ~ Coloured Base with Black
Day 6 ~ Coloured Base with White

 

Check out the other Challenge participants

Purple Glitters
Colorfull bottle
Biba's Beauty Corner
Taya
Nail Crazy
Mateji Ustvarjata
My Nail Graffiti
Colores de Carol
Emerald Sparkled
Wacky Laki
Omgnoodles
Lacquered Tips 
Welcome To Brianna's World!
Pink Polish Addict
My Little Vanities
Hooked on Polish
Posh Nail Art
Biberlee - Džumbus
Oje Gemisi Kalkiyor