Wednesday, 28 March 2012

Black & White Challenge: Day 9 ~ Water Marbling

I have never done a water marble before, can you guess? :p I always found the thought of water marbling a bit scary and daunting, so when I had to do one for the Black & White Challenge, I approached with caution.

The colours I used for my marbling are China Glaze White On White, China Glaze Black Diamond, China Glaze Whitecap and Models Own Black Swirl, over a coat of Nina Ultra Pro Black.

While I don’t think the outcome is totally dreadful, I can’t say I find it all that fab either haha! At least now I have seen that it’s not as scary as I thought, so I will definitely try it again in the future!

 

 

 

Only one day left of the challenge now!

 

Previous challenge entries:

Day 1 ~ Black on White
Day 2 ~ White on Black
Day 3 ~ Black Base with Some Colour
Day 4 ~ White Base with Colour
Day 5 ~ Coloured Base with Black
Day 6 ~ Coloured Base with White
Day 7 ~ Black & White with Glitter
Day 8 ~ Sponging

 

Check out the other Challenge participants

Purple Glitters
Colorfull bottle
Biba's Beauty Corner
Taya
Nail Crazy
Mateji Ustvarjata
My Nail Graffiti
Colores de Carol
Emerald Sparkled
Wacky Laki
Omgnoodles
Lacquered Tips 
Welcome To Brianna's World!
Pink Polish Addict
My Little Vanities
Hooked on Polish
Posh Nail Art
Biberlee - Džumbus
Oje Gemisi Kalkiyor