Friday, 9 March 2012

a-England ~ Dragon

I have more or less been following a self imposed spending ban for a good few months now, but when I saw swatches of a-England Dragon I didn’t hesitate for more than a second. This polish is one of the most beautiful I have ever seen.

Dragon is a mossy green filled with scattered golden holo. The formula was perfect and very easy to work with. I have painted two coats, mainly because I have very ridged nails, not because of opacity. I love the brush too – some might find it on the skinny side, but I love a thinner brush because then I don’t have to do any clean-up. I’m a bit lazy you see :)

I’m sad to say that I’m not quite doing this polish justice with my pictures – gloomy Scotland simply doesn’t have enough sun at the moment to bring out the sparkly goodness.