Friday, 13 April 2012

China Glaze ~ Sunset Sail

I can’t remember now where I first saw the use of “palate cleanser” in reference to nail polish, but I think it’s such a good way to put it. Sometimes when I wear lots of brights and patterns I just want to take it back to basics and go for a neutral polished look.

China Glaze Sunset Sail is a pretty peachy nude with a little microshimmer. The formula isn’t great if I’m honest. After three coats there was still a little bit of unevenness, and I experienced some cuticle drag. The colour is very pretty, but I have other polishes in this category that I think perform better.

 

 

 

 

On a much more exciting note I can tell you that I will be taking part in a new challenge created by Mateja of Purple Glitters. It sounds extremely fun and very original, and I just can’t wait!

The first date is tomorrow and the theme is Love and Life.