Sunday, 1 April 2012

Guest Post: Catniss from Feline on Fire

I’m so excited to present the first guest post here on The Nail Buff. Catniss from Feline on Fire is an amazing nail artist, and I’m so pleased she wanted to write a piece for my little blog! Over to Catniss!

 

Thank you so much for having me here! The Nail Buff is one of my favourite nail blogs, and I’m so honoured to be here with all you lovely readers!

Since The Nail Buff is all about cruelty free nails, I picked a colour from Barry M to show you today! It’s called Block Orange, and I adore it! I think it goes so well with my skin tone. Since I am the Feline on Fire, of course I had to add some flame effects to make it a bit more eye-cat-ching. I used acrylic paints and a detail brush to add the red and yellow flame effect. I hope you all like it!

 

 

Wow, I think I speak for all of us when I say that your design is simply AMAZING Catniss! Thanks again for grazing my humble little page with your art :)

 

I’m sure no one has taken this post seriously, but just to clarify – this is a little fun I had for April Fools Day, and I obviously haven’t painted my kitty’s claws, it’s just a bit of Photoshop fun :)