Wednesday, 26 September 2012

Review: Born Pretty Store ~ Image Plate m88

After trying the Kand plate from Born Pretty Store, I was really curious to see how the smaller, “Konad” plates were. I got plate m88, which is super cute and very unusual in that it has a couple of really large images, and some smaller ones.

The plate comes with the usual protective plastic, and it’s pure metal, with no backing, much like the first series of Bundle Monster.

I was very pleasantly surprised when I tried the plate out. The plate is perfectly cut, and the image transferred beautifully. I chose to put parts of the long bamboo on all nails except my ring finger, which got a two toned accent from the smaller bamboo with flowers. I also added the little butterfly in pink on the same finger.

 

 

 

 

I’m very pleased with the plate, and would not hesitate to recommend it. It sells for $2.99 with free international shipping, and that’s pretty great I would say.

The kind people at Born Pretty Store are even offering a 10% discount if you use the code below.

 

 

 

~ The product in this post was provided for review purposes. ~