Monday, 19 November 2012

Liquitex Acrylic Paint from Born Pretty Store

I have been looking for a substitute for my Windsor & Newton acrylic paints for nail art. Although the paint is really good for art, it is also quite expensive, and I find it’s not ideal for nail art. I want a highly pigmented paint that can be diluted enough to do fine details, without having to water it down so much it loses it’s adhering qualities.

I was given a chance to try out the Liquitex brand from Born Pretty Store, and I’m very very happy with the paint.

The paint comes in a 75 ml squeeze bottle with a flip cap. I like the flip cap a lot. One problem I always have with conventional paint tubes, is that the cap gets stuck. That doesn’t happen with this type of tube.

The paint is very fluid without being runny at all. It mixes well with my other paints, which is good, since I’m planning on using them until I can get a few more Liquitex shades for nail art.

 

 

 

 

Here is one design I made using the Liquitex fuchsia together with white for the flowers:

 

 

You can buy the Liquitex acrylic paints from Born Pretty Store, who offer free world wide shipping.  The paint sells for $6.70 per tube. Born Pretty Store also sells sets of acrylic paints, and I’m thinking of getting one to try out.

 

If you want to get something from the shop, be sure to use the code below for 10% off your purchase :)

 

 

~ The product in this post was provided for review purposes. ~