Thursday, 13 December 2012

Bundle Monster Image Plate Organizer

I have no doubt you have already seen this organizing marvel on other blogs, but in case you haven’t, here is a little review.

At first I thought the organizer was a bit pricey, it’s $14.99, but with postage to Sweden it came to $20.49. I have been putting off getting one, since I didn’t really see the need for it, but my inner neat freak won over my inner penny pincher.

The case itself is made from moc-croc vinyl, and it’s surprisingly pretty. I normally find faux anything quite tacky, but it works for this. Of course I managed to put a big, smudgy finger print on it right away, but I will charge no extra for that. The inside covers are lined with some soft material, like faux suede, or velvet. The organizer closes with a good quality zipper.

The pockets are designed to fit the Bundle Monster plates, which are the same size as the Konad plates. Luckily the weird, octagonal plates I have also fit, but it’s a bit of a tight squeeze.

The pockets only have an opening to one side, so you will need to access both front and back from the front. This I think is brilliant, as it lowers the risk of plates snagging each other.

The organizer holds 168 plates, and it’s about the same size as a kindle keyboard, but obviously a fair bit fatter. As a reference, the 3 Bundle Monster sets will fill less than half of the organizer.

 

 

 

 

I don’t regret for a second spending the money on this, it’s really well made and works great for the intended purpose :)