Thursday, 10 January 2013

Review: Joby Nail Art Stickers

Hello again to all you wonderful peeps! Hope you have had a great Christmas (if you celebrate it) and New Year. I have been quite busy with things, so the blogging has taken a back seat. I still have my mojo, just not the time :)

For today’s manicure I’m using nail art stickers from Joby Nail Art. This is the first time I have used the brand, and overall I’m happy with the quality. The stickers are nice and thin, and even though you can clearly see the edges in the macro photography, they are not noticeable in real life. The pattern I picked for this mani is quite intricate, and I found that I had to be really gentle in order to not break the stickers. The gold stickers are long bands that you will need to cut to size, which is good, but fiddly. I recommend precision scissors, and not big kitchen ones like I tried to use lol. They adhere well to the nail, and don’t seem to lift at the edges.

The base colour for the mani is ELF ~ Dark Navy

 

 

 

Joby have tons of designs to choose from, and if you are lucky enough to live in the US you get free shipping on all orders. If you are a non-US customer you can still get free shipping on qualifying orders (min $35 as a consumer, or $65 as a business). You can also check out their Facebook for new products and promotions, and maybe win some stickers :)

 

*Featured products in this post were sent for reviewing purposes*